Wednesday 21 December 2016

Perfect Genetics - Day Eight

I spent most of my time downloading CC for the sims house, and building. Not much of a builder, so i'm not posting the house. Ever. But did do some re-do's and had some birthday's.

After building/editing enough of the house...

Lets add to the confusion...Aisling offers a hug to Chance when he gets home from work.

rRSQ1KT.jpg

Put some new skin on my sims...and new eyes for those who have no trait similarity to the genetic sim (even if they are related by blood):

nSCIk7M.jpg

(changed her hair style)

PmgG0UG.jpg

more skin changes...

k9ggZdK.jpg

fv9foU4.jpg

Checked to see how many days it would be before my eldest twins would age up. Found out that, somehow, all the ages had been reset. So I had to force it (probs against the rules, but there are way too many glitches in this game).

Panema!
iCpAbzU.jpg

oymxseq.jpg

QpOpf0Q.jpg

Perry had his birthday at a friends house! :) Maple was there too!

AWDpDPO.jpg

But I brought him home so i could edit his appearance...

Before the appearance change:

8l9koAN.jpg

After the appearance change:

LDgRm5E.jpg

54T3WR1.jpg

Eventually, the lag due to the large world I was using caused me too many problems. I moved the family and their house to...

XvYnKXm.jpg

...Appaloosas Plains! What adventures will we find here?

No comments:

Post a Comment