Wednesday 21 December 2016

The Sims 3 Avengers - Day One

DAY ONE
So I had a geek attack when I saw those avenger sims...as usual, i couldn't get my hands on some of the necessary sliders so I was unable to get them exactly as they were presented. In addition, Steve Rogers, Tony Stark and Natasha Romanoff wouldn't install into my game. So I dumped Steve Rogers (only because i couldn't find any replacements...) and found replacements for Tony and Natasha. Tony, Mark and Clint look a little off. I'm not sure on my feelings for how Thor turned out...but you guys can let me know if there's any resemblance. I'm not sure at the moment. I got a few screenshots for ya'll. Natasha looks pretty amazing tho...

Clint
LYGWwZa.jpg

Tony (the other persons was better)
9fkiDyq.jpg

Thor (Bruce Banner is in the background - I forgot to get a screenshot of him)
SdoFZAr.jpg


I got one of Banner without glasses...
IsGzZyw.jpg

Natasha
UsxXSv1.jpg

My Simself...
uX08GUE.jpg

Some extra stuff I caught the Sims doing without any prompting...
G6ipDqc.jpg

aPustlP.jpg

He was throwing water balloons...lool

Anyway. I don't know how i feel about their likeness... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment